Tuesday, December 8, 2009

[Video] Beading with Brap - Episode Two - The Basic Snake Braplet


The Basic Snake Braplet

I considered starting a new blog for this series of videos, but decided that was just stupid. This blog is as much me as another blog would be, but I find it easier and frankly prefer to do it all on one. If you aren't into the beading, there are other reasons to watch them, but it would certainly not be an imperative by any means of measure.

So, here we have a basic instructional on how to make one of my favorite and most versatile styles of braplet: The Snake. It was once called a 'toggle-snake', but that proved to be too much of a mouthful...or I just found the subcategories to be dumb, so the 'toggle-' part sounded stupid. I think that's how it went. :)

I am really enjoying this mode of sharing and if you love beading like I love beading, this should prove to be interesting stuff, fer sures. I plan many, many more. I have many, many things that I can show you. I am one of those people that didn't learn to bead from someone else, but that just makes me an ideal teacher for those who do get their ideas from others. :D Use the methods contained herein with my blessing.

Part 1


Part 2


Download these videos, if you like (right-click and 'save link as' or something):
Part 1 (73,223,251 bytes)
Part 2 (64,157,745 bytes)
Please use them wisely and NON-COMMERCIALLY. I insist on the latter. :)

Episode 1

No comments: