Monday, December 7, 2009

[Video] Beading with Brap - Episode 1 - The Basic Braplet



This past Saturday we ordered a nice box of beads from FireMountainGems and it really got my juices flowing. Last week, a buddy bought me a webcam and I decided to combine these two possibilities this morning in order to birth an idea that I have had for some time. It's nice to finally act on it. :)

Herein you will find the secrets(!) to making your own braplet. How much or how little it means is up to you, as it has been up to me for most of a decade. I have made thousands of different designs, each unique in some way, many unique in many ways. :) I also plan to make quite a few more of these videos to share further specific 'styles'. We'll see what happens. I am new to making videos, for the most part, but I am starting to get the hang of it.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Alternatively, you can download the files if you like (right-click and 'save link as'):

Part 1 (74,906,861 bytes - .WMV format)
Part 2 (74,740,913 bytes - .WMV format)
Part 3 (73,604,775 bytes - .WMV format)
Please use them wisely and NON-COMMERCIALLY. I insist on the latter. :)

Episode 2 now up!

No comments: